Wow so much has been happening now that we have residents. Here is a brief update:
- Town Clock CDC has hired a part-time case worker whose first assignment is to lead the 40-hour domestic violence training with two interns presently working with TCCDC.
- The residents are having dinners together to build relationship and foster a sense of community. TCCDC is happy to receive donations for these dinners either in food donations, or monetary. We have been fortunate to have local merchants donate dinners.
- The residents can also use regular donations of laundry detergent, toilet paper, and paper products, which are greatly appreciated.
- Plan ahead and save the date for the 3rd annual Jazzin’ For Funds event that is scheduled for Sunday, November 6, 2016 from 5 – 9 pm at the Old Bay. Tickets: $45 (at the door $50) per person.
- GREAT NEWS! The Development Team was able to garner a non-restricted $20,000 donation! Thank you to our Donor! The Development Team has also welcomed several new members, one of whom is a professional grant writer and is offering her services for FREE!