Susan Kramer-Mills – Executive Director
Sherrilynn Novack – President
Ursula Cargill – Treasurer
Ellen Hamilton – Vice President
Joan Fekete – Secretary
Members-at-large: Maria Paradiso
The Town Clock Comm. Dev. Corp. has had a busy month. Below is a short overview.
• An event was hosted by the Board on November 17th. It was a reading of the play Mourning Sun. All who attended were quite moved. There was lots of food, even some from Makeda Restaurant [New Brunswick]. More such events are being planned.
• We are still waiting to hear from various grant applications, including Middlesex County Freeholders Support, Johnson & Johnson Volunteer Grant, and New Jersey Historic Trust Planning .
• A redesigned of the brochure has taken place. Please look for it in Fellowship Hall.
- Our Board Membership has changed
• Sherrilynn Novack is our new Board President
• Ellen Hamilton is the Vice President
• Susan Kramer-Mills is the Executive Director
• We have two new Board members: Shelley J. Pedersen, Esq., and Carlos A. Cordero, MSW, LCSW.
- Status for Construction
• A meeting with the State Historic Preservation Officers took place. The TCCDC will have to make an application for their review of the project
• Meetings with two archeologists regarding the new entryway design were held. Proposals are being solicited.