Here is an update of what occurred over the last month.
- A Grant with Anderson Windows in the amount of $15,000 was applied for.
- A matching grant with Johnson & Johnson was applied for through their employee’s contribution program. Thanks to Lauren Bernhofer.
- The first part of the loan from the Corporation of Supportive Housing was received.
- The position of Project Director was discussed and a job description and payment plan was approved. A meeting with representatives from FRC is being planned.
- Rutgers University approached the TCCDC about another grant called Rutgers Community – University Research Partnership Grant. An application in the amount of $25,000 was made. If we win the grant, it will go toward hiring two RU graduate students to garner information about our neighborhood and report on how the TCCDC informs the community about the Dinas Dwellings project.