It is great to be back in New Jersey. Many of you know that I recently finished a three-week course at Lied Austria International, based in Gamlitz, Styria, in South Austria. It was a very eye-opening musical and poetic experience.
I am looking forward to sharing my photos and music with everyone.
As we get back into the swing of things for the fall, there are many musical experiences awaiting us at First Reformed Church, namely:
- The choir will begin singing again every Wednesday evening and Sunday morning right away
- A possible joint choral concert featuring FRC Adult Choir and Yue Yue Ensemble
- Four fantastic Lunchtime Recitals, organized by Janet Waanders
- A Rainbow Choir appearance at the Interfaith Thanksgiving Service
- Bell choir, which will resume on the 23rd of September at 9:50 am
- The evening concert series, which will continue with a harpsichord recital in November.
Stay tuned for more information about Music at First Reformed Church. You will be delighted and elevated by these experiences.